When it comes to our morning routines or getting ready for a night out, we often haven’t got the luxury of time. Depending on your hair type and hairstyle, your hair may take from a few minutes to a couple of hours to dry naturally. Freshly clean hair makes a huge difference to how we look and feel, so if you’ve planned to wash your hair, going without it is not an option. Therefore, you need to know how you can dry it fast!
1. Wash your hair. You can use the original shampoo, but for better drying and protection, use some moisturizing shampoo (usually called dry hair formula). This shampoo keeps the hair moist and protects the hair from the blower. It also protects you from straightening or perming, adding moisture to your hair.
2. Stay away from the bathroom. Many girls used to wash their hair in the bathroom after washing their heads. In fact, the humidity of the bathroom is high, and it is not ventilated, which has the opposite effect on the dryness of the hair. Finding a relatively dry environment, such as heating, often does more with less! (If you are not afraid of cold, you can try to open the window!)
3. Gently wipe the hair with a towel so that the hair does not drip. Do not rub your hair with a towel, or it will cause excessive split ends and edging, causing additional damage. Gently wrap the hair around the towel and squeeze out the water. If your hair is too short to do this, wrap your head in a towel and then rub the hair very gently in a circle. Don’t rub too fast or too hard. If you feel pain or your hair is damaged, stop quickly. In this step, your hair doesn’t need to be very dry, as long as it doesn’t drip.
4. Divide your hair into several parts. The more hair in each part, the more time it takes to blow dry. It is best to divide into 4-6 groups to ensure that there are no hair entangled. If your hair is very thick or long, try to trim it. If your hair is too short, you can split it into two parts.
5. Blow your hair through a towel. It is not enough to wipe it with a towel. Use a dry towel on the freshly washed head and blow the head across the towel. This will allow the moisture in the hair to be absorbed and accelerate to dry! And the towel can also isolate the direct heat and avoid damage to the hair. It is the skill of the exclusive person!
6. Dry hair towel, a type of towel. Dry hair towels and dry hair caps are not a substitute for hair dryers, but the water absorption effect is definitely much better than ordinary towels, which is enough to make the hair dry, sleep without headache, and does not hurt the hair, very soft. When using a dry hair towel, lower your head to let the hair hang naturally, then put the dry hair towel on your head, put all the hair into the dry hair towel, then you can go to the book and make a mask. After ten minutes, the hair will be Will do it.
7. Start blowing your hair from the top or root, about six inches away from your scalp. Keep this distance and you won’t burn. Don’t blow your hair from the bottom up, as this will cause damage. Blowing from the scalp prevents moisture from getting wet again.
8. Don’t dry your hair completely with a hairdryer so that it does not cause damage. If you have been blowing at a certain point for a long time, it will cause dryness and burns, and it is better to dry naturally. Let your hair get a little damp. Don’t stop until your entire head is very dry – you need to keep a little humidity so your hair won’t dry, split or be damaged. A little moist, but it won’t wet your clothes, and the hair can dry naturally in 5-10 minutes.
9. Finally let the cold air to finish the finishing work. Gently comb your hair or use your fingers to clear it. If necessary, use a moisturizing or anti-pilled serum to dredge. You can also use a little olive oil. This way your hair will become shiny and smooth and will stay clean all day long.
Hair Drying Tips:
Never blow your hair when your hair is dripping, or you are cooking your hair. Dry with a towel first.
Blow your hair from top to bottom and keep it in one direction.
Do not leave the hair dryer too close to the scalp.
Keep the brush and comb clean.
Use a colder to make your hair softer.
Do not comb wet hair and use your fingers to clear it.
Protect yourself from heat before drying your hair.
If you can, don’t blow more than three times a week. If you can let your hair dry naturally, dry it naturally. If you have enough time on the weekend, or if you don’t plan to go out, simply comb your hair and let it dry naturally.
Use a round comb with a metal core. The heated metal in the middle helps dry the hair and shape it better, helping you to better handle your hair.
If your hair is very short, simply wipe it with a towel or blow for two minutes.
After drying your hair, you should use some moisturizing spray of hair to prevent hair cream. A healthier way is to use a little olive oil to provide a healthier and more natural humidity.
Let your hair empty for five minutes, then start with a towel and then blow.
Do not rub your hair hard. You may be late, but you don’t want your hair to turn into a haystack.
Trim the hair every 6-8 weeks to prevent split ends.
Blow the hair dryer upside down.
Avoid getting close to the bathtub – it can be fatal.
If your scalp starts to burn, stop immediately!
If you use a hairdryer for years, it may cause a headache. Do not exceed one and a half hours at a time.
Do not use thin rubber bands to tie your hair, no matter what type of hair, because they can damage the hair. Use a thick ribbon.
Do not blow dry when the hair is still dripping.
Do not use a comb. Use the “soft pig bristle brush”.
The hair dryer can only be used to blow hair. Do not use it to dry other parts of the body. Otherwise it may have erythema or even burns.
Don’t blow freshly dyed hair, it’s enough to dry.
Above are the healthy fast tricks for drying your hair, what else you may concentrate on choosing good-quality hair dryer as well hair straightener brush and towel will save you time and money in the long run, make it more easier and quicker. If you have other tricks and experience, pls write to us or drop a comment below with your idea.