If you’re looking to make some difference to your skin this year, the facial steamer is the best tool for skincare routinely. It’s warming, comforting, gets you in a meditative state, and preps the face for the rest of the facial.
Why should we use a facial steamer?
If you’ve ever had a facial, then you know just how relaxing and refreshing the spa treatment is. Facials leave your skin feeling clean, smooth and rejuvenated, and will have you wondering how soon you can book your next appointment. Well, if you don’t want to spend all of your time (and money) at the spa or you just want a mini spa treatment in between appointments, then consider investing in a facial steamer. Facial steamers are an effortless way to achieve fresh skin in mere minutes. You can create a spa-like experience in the comfort of your own home with this convenient tool that is as simple as it sounds. A facial steamer emits steam that moisturizes your skin and opens up your pores to draw out dirt, blackheads and other impurities. Facial steamers should be used in tandem with the products you use your skincare routine, like masks, as they increase the effectiveness and result in better product absorption.
- Hydrating and Tighten Skin, Create Radiant Beauty
- More Effective for Next Step “Clean Skin Dirt with Facial Mask”
- Softens surfaces skin to help remove dead skin, dirt, oil and makeup remnant.
- Allows sweating and therefore helps remove toxins.
- Removes congestion in the sinuses.
- Naturally deep cleansing to purify the skin, boots blood circulation and prevents the signs of aging.
- Open the pores, reduces acne and blackheads/whiteheads.
- Allows you to forget the stress of the day for a while.
- Bring back your beauty, make your confidence all the days with a clear face.
- facial humidifier improves cell vitality and oxygen absorption through the skin for a healthier younger looking complexion, so you can make up more naturally.
How to choose the best facial steamer?
We usually choose it from these criteria: Capacity/Volume, Quality of steam, Optional features, Warranty, Pricing, Ozone Function, Noise, Speed of use, Automatic Shutoff, Robustness, below we recommend best 4 facial steamers as below:
Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Warm Mist Humidifier Atomizer Humidifier Moisturizing Face Spa Steamer Blackhead Remover Kit Hair Band
Amazon reference price: $37.99
1. UV Light Sterilize
2. Advanced Nano Ionic Steam technology
3. Segmented Atomization System
4. Waves of ionic steam particles 4,000 times
5. Compact and hand-held design
6. Efficient decomposition of atomized molecules
7. Come with a hair band and well made 7pcs blackhead remover kit.
KINGDOMCARES Nano Ionic Hot Mist Facial Steamer Warm Mist Moisturizing Face Steamer Unclogs Pores Clearing Blackheads Acne Removal Home Sauna SPA Facial Atomizer Facial Hydration Nano Sprayer Blue
Amazon reference price: $26.99
- Nano-ionic Hot Mist face sprayer
- Automatic Shut-off Timer Setting
- 2-in-1 Warm Steamer
- Quick start-to-steam and High-end Design
- PTC ceramic heating element
- High-tech ozone function
ECVISION Nano Ionic Warm Mist Facial Steamer Hot Mist Moisturizing Cleansing Pores Face Steamer Sprayer Face Humidifier Hydration System Home Sauna SPA,5 Piece Blackhead Remover Kit
Amazon reference price: $29.99
- Nano-atomization technology
- Include blackhead remover tool kit
- PTC Ceramic heating element
- A large70ML water tank
- UV light
- 12 minutes of steaming time
LONOVE Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Warm Mist Face Steamer Home Sauna SPA Face Humidifier Sprayer for Women Men Moisturizing Cleansing Pores, Bonus Stainless Steel Skin Kit and Hair Band
Amazon reference price: $29.99
1. Nano-Ionic Steamer, Deep Hydration/cleaning, 10min for per time, auto-off
2. Real Strong Nano Ionic Steam Instead of Water Vapor
3. Multi-functional, Professional Facial Treatment
4. 10 Times Penetration than Regular Steam, but Silent operation
5. Super Strong Amount of Mist, Deep Hydration
How to use it? Convenient for Personal Sauna SPA
Step 1: Be sure to cleanse your skin (Recommend Glamfields Facial Cleansing Brush) before using face steamer
Step 2: Place the main unit on a flat surface and fill the water to the water tank.
Step 3: Insert the water supply tank to the facial steamer and plug into a power outlet.
Step 4: Push up the power switch to turn on the facial steamer, direct the steam to your face.
Step5: After the end of steaming, please off the steam device, plug out the power.
Note: The distance between the steamer and face should be 7-8″ inches when steaming
Step6: We also can use facial mask when using it, more effectively improve your skin, double improvement, keep steaming 10 minutes.
Step7: Splash your face with cool water to rinse.
Step8: Choose your favorite moisturizer or serum and apply generously, you will probably feel great and relaxed than ever before.
What else you should we know when using it?
#1 Make sure do face cleansing before facial steamer
This isn’t something the two experts told me, but something I observed myself. As promised, the heat and evaporation from the steamer did wonders for softening my pores. It made it much easier and safer for me to use a comedone extractor and get out any congestion on my nose. All it took was a gentle push, and debris slid out easily. This combined with a clay mask had me waking up with totally minimized pores—something I’d typically only see if I’d gotten a professional facial.
#2 Use facial steamer Twice or Three-time every week
It’s tempting, but do your skin a favor and hold off on steaming most days. Gross recommended nine minutes per session, once or twice a week. “By doing this, you will see both immediate and long-term results,” he said. Graham advised steaming for five to 10 minutes, max to three-time a week. Going over that “can dry out the skin and cause inflammation,” she said.
- How frequently should we complete this treatment?
Shall we do it daily? Yes, depending on your skin dry level, but we suggest twice or three times a week, make sure to moisturize your skin with good hydrating products to compensate for the water loss from sweating.
- How long should my treatments last?
It’s up to your condition and skin type, usually facial steamer treat you with 10 minutes, and we recommend you enjoy it 8 minutes enough.
- When should we use it better?
Definitely at night, after shower and cleaning face, use it before sleep, the effectiveness is a quite wonderful and stronger moisturizer.
- What distance from the steam is ideal?
The best distance between the steamer and face should be 7-8″ inches when steaming
Choose the best facial steamer to get luster and moisturizer for your skin, enjoy Spa at home. A face steamer is the best tool for skincare routinely, fast improvement and get back your beauty, what are you waiting for? Get one for yourself quickly.