Damaged hair a very common problem with hair styling, and unfortunately, if you are not careful, it can happen very quickly. So to properly care for your hair, you need to know some hair care tips and warning signs as below:
Repair damaged hair
1. Trim hair. If your hair is forked and dry like straw, the first thing you have to do is to go to the hair salon to trim it. After the cut, the hair will look fresh and refreshed immediately. Cut off some hair as much as possible. The more you go to the tip of your hair, the more obvious your hair is damaged, because the hair ends are most damaged by heat, chlorine and other harmful substances in the tap water. When you are getting a haircut, tell the barber not to use any hair care products that will make your hair dry, otherwise, it will add to the weight.
2. Prevent heat from further damaging the hair. After cutting your hair, treat it gently and let it slowly return to health. This means you can no longer use a hair dryer, curling iron or hair straightener to toss your hair. It is much better to let the hair dry naturally than to blow it with a hair dryer, and it is not easy to hurt the hair. During hair repair, try to keep your hair in a natural state. If you have to roll or straighten your hair, use a gentle method, such as using a curl or dry hair towel to manage your hair.
3. Stop dyeing hair. The dyeing process, which is first bleached and then dyed, particularly hurts the hair. Hair dyeing in the event that the hair has been damaged can cause hair breakage, hair loss and even baldness. Chemical hairdressing such as permanent hot curling or hot scaling can also cause great damage to the hair, and should be avoided as much as possible. Even hair care products used for hydrating may contain chemicals that damage the hair, so no matter what attractive hair care plan is offered in the hair salon, it should be rejected.
4. Use a sulfur-free shampoo or conditioner. Shampoos and conditioners made from natural essential oils and herbs help restore hair. You can go to the health food store to buy some hair care products with natural ingredients to make up the water for dry and damaged hair.
Start using healthy hair care products
1.Do not use shampoo or conditioner containing laurel and lauryl sulfate. Many soaps and shampoos contain these industrial cleaners, which, while cleaning the hair, take away the natural oils that protect the hair.
2.When you start using shampoos and conditioners containing natural essential oils, your hair may look oily. This is because your body is used to secreting a lot of oil to maintain hair health. After a few weeks, the body will slowly adapt and begin to reduce the amount of oil secretion.
3.Use natural hair products. Most styling water, hair spray, mousse and other hair products sold in pharmacies contain certain chemicals that can damage hair during prolonged use. So don’t use this type of product anymore. Go to the health food store and buy a hairdressing product that contains ingredients that are good for your hair. You can also use citrus fruits to make your own styling water instead of styling water made from a variety of chemical ingredients. Hair gels can also be made from water and gelatin.
4. Care for the hair with essential oils. Use natural oils such as olive oil to replenish your hair. Just spray a little oil on your hair and wash it off with warm water after 15 minutes.
1. Wash your hair not too diligent. Too many times of washing your hair will make your hair dry, because the scalp will not be able to secrete the oil needed to maintain healthy hair. Therefore, try to wash only 2-3 times a week. The day before shampooing, if you think your hair is too oily, you can comb your hair into a bun or put on a hat. You can use a disposable shampoo or baking soda to absorb oil around the hair roots and bangs.
2. Wash your hair with warm or cold water. Hot water can easily damage hair, while cold water can smooth hair and make hair shiny.
3. Wear a swimming cap when swimming. Have the hairdresser asked if you can swim? He asked you to pay attention to the fact that the chlorine in the swimming pool water will gradually damage the hair, so when you go swimming, be sure to wear a swimming cap. If you don’t wear a swimming cap to swim, then you must wash the chlorine with shampoo containing natural ingredients afterwards. If you don’t wear a swimming cap, don’t sit in the sun after swimming, because the sun will damage the hair, so before you sunbathe, be sure to wash off the chlorine on your hair.
4. Keep your body healthy. Like other parts of the body, hair is also affected by the usual diet. Drink plenty of water, vitamins and other essential nutrients. Omega-3 fatty acids are good for your hair and skin, so eat salmon, walnuts, flaxseed and other foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Fruits such as avocado and vegetables such as spinach, kale, and carrots are good for hair.
Hair Care Tips：
- If your hair is full of forks (even if you don’t have it), then you can use the repair honey (the one used in the hair salon) to repair the hair to repair all kinds of hair roughness, curl and split ends.
- Drink plenty of water.
- When the hair is wet, you can’t use the hair brush because the hair is very fragile when it is wet and it is easy to break. If you have less hair, use a comb with a denser tooth. If you have more hair, use a looser tooth.
- Diet balance. Be careful to add a variety of vitamins and proteins to grow healthy hair. Vitamins sold in pharmacies can also accelerate hair growth.
- Curly hair should be treated especially gently. If the weather is warm, be sure to let your hair dry naturally. If the weather is cold and humid, you can install a diffuser on the hairdryer and then adjust the wind to mid-range or low-end. If the hair is knotted, comb it when you have a conditioner on your hair while you are showering.
- Hair tips can’t be washed with shampoo. Even natural sulfate-free shampoos have the function of washing away grease, and hair tips are not as protective as oil roots. Similarly, conditioners can only be used on the ends of the hair. If used on hair roots, the hair roots will quickly become oily.
- Dry hair For deep care, apply coconut oil, avocado oil or jojoba oil to your hair and wash off after a night.
- Stay healthy. Drink plenty of water and use a hair care product that suits you.
- Oily hair should be washed with mild shampoo, and a little conditioner should be applied to the hair tips every day.
- When blowing hot air or perm on the hair, some thermal spray can be used.
- When you sleep, your hair should be tied into a braid or twisted into a bun to prevent knotting and splitting. You can also wear a nightcap or sleep on a silk pillow.
- Honey can brighten hair and keep hair healthy and prevent damage. So if you want soft hair, use honey, don’t use irritating chemicals.
- Conditioner should be applied to the hair, then wrapped in a towel and washed off after a night.
- Try different shampoos and conditioners to see which one will make your hair look healthy and powerful.
- The hair will become dry when washed more.
- Using organic hair care products, the hair care elements they contain are usually naturally harmless and not as irritating as chemical products.
- It is not advisable to perm every day.
- Wash your hair frequently.
- Cut your hair regularly.
- Use the right tool to cut your hair. Most people use scissors to cut their hair fast enough. It is recommended to buy hairdressing scissors and doesn’t use it to cut other things. Blunt scissors cutting hair will only make the fork more serious.
- Someone will divide the ponytail into two pieces to make the tweezers tighter. Don’t develop such bad habits, because it is no different from the damage caused by brushing the hair.
- Do not use hair straighteners or curling irons every day. It is better for hair once every half a month or once a month. Insulation should be used every time you perm.
- Regular haircuts
- Hair mask (do it once a week)
- Leave-in conditioner and hair softener
- Quilting comb
- Suitable hair band
- Hairdressing scissors
Keeping a good habit like having an ample asset, follow the above steps you will see your smooth and healthy hair soon, stop damage your hair again.