Change hair care products
1. Shampoo should not be too frequent. Keeping your hair and scalp clean is a must, but washing too often can cause your hair to become sparse. Each time the shampoo washes away the natural nutrients of the scalp, making the hair more fragile and easy to break. Wash your hair 2 or 3 times a week. Use conditioner to nourish your hair every time you wash your hair. Dry clean once a week to keep your hair clean.
2. Use skin care products containing natural ingredients. Most shampoos contain strong detergents that dry and break hair. In addition to reducing the number of shampoos, you should use a shampoo-free shampoo and try to choose a natural or organic shampoo.
3. Avoid excessive use of high-temperature tools. These tools can burn your hair, causing split ends and breaks. Avoid frequent use of hair dryers, straight hair tools and curling tools. Use up to once a week. It is best to let your hair dry naturally. Hairdressing tools can be used in an emergency. If you don’t like how your hair will dry naturally, you can apply some hair styling products to your wet hair to make your hair look.
If you have to use hair styling tools frequently, use some heat-resistant products like argan oil on your hair before making shapes.
4. Avoid hair dyeing. Many people like to dye hair, but bleach or other chemical hair dyes can make hair dry and seriously damage the hair. Try to avoid using these hair dyes to dye your hair. You can use a more natural product such as lemon juice to dye hair.
5. learn to comb your hair properly. Regularly combing the hair can evenly apply the oil on the scalp. Too frequent will cause oily hair and hair loss. And using the right comb is also critical. It is best to use a wide-toothed comb. Do not comb your hair when it is wet. At this time, the hair is most easily combed. Comb your head once a day.
Use homely therapy
1. Make a protein hair mask. Hair is made up of protein, so you want to make your hair thicker and you have to add it. Mix 1 to 2 eggs (depending on your hair volume and length) with a little fresh aloe vera. Apply the mixture thoroughly and evenly to your hair. After 10 to 15 minutes, rinse off with warm water.
2. Fenugreek hair mask. Fenugreek seeds are not only good for health but also have anti-dandruff and thick hair. Soak the fenugreek seeds in water for 8 to 10 hours. It is then stirred into a batter. It is then applied to the hair and rinsed with water soaked with fenugreek after 30 minutes.
3. Hot oil massage. Natural oils, especially olive oil, cocoa butter, and jojoba oil help to enhance hair flexibility and promote long hair. Massage the scalp with oil to stimulate the hair follicles and promote hair growth. Heat the oil to a comfortable temperature, then massage the scalp with oil and let the oil stay on the scalp for 30 to 60 minutes before washing off.
4. Flaxseed. Flaxseed is rich in fatty acids that help the hair thicken. Soak the flaxseed in the bowl for 5 days. Then spread it on the scalp with flaxseed water, leave it for 10 minutes, then wash it with clean water.
5. fruit hair mask. The nutrients contained in the fruit are not just for eating. They can also be used to increase the density of hair. Mix avocado, banana, and orange peel into a batter, then spread the hair with a hair mask and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes. 
1. Pay attention to eating habits. The nutrients of the food also enhance the flexibility and density of the hair. Eat foods rich in protein, vitamins B, C, D and E, and zinc. In short, you need to eat more fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, whole grains to promote hair growth. The food for hair care is: walnuts, spinach, flaxseed, lentils and blueberries.
2. Reduce psychological stress. A heavy psychological burden, high mental stress can also cause hair loss. Take steps to reduce stress and maintain a peace of mind.
3. More sports. More exercise can release stress. Exercise 30 minutes a day to help your body’s overall health, including hair.
4. Take hair care supplements. Sometimes it is impossible to get all the nutrients needed for hair through your daily diet. So we have to resort to supplements. Some supplements can speed up hair growth and increase hair density. Try taking biotin (vitamin H), Viviscal, fish oil, etc.
5. Check the medication you are taking. Some drugs have no effect on the hair. But some drugs affect the balance of hormones, leading to hair loss. Drugs such as birth control pills that alter hormonal balance are likely to cause hair loss. Ask your doctor if you can change other medicines.
Take helpful measures
1. Bald treatment. If your hair loss is serious, you can go to the pharmacy to buy a cream for the treatment of hair loss. Applying daily can promote the growth of hair in the hair loss area.
2. Hair transplants. Hair loss can be considered if you have severe hair loss or baldness. The surgical technique for male baldness is to transfer hair from other parts of the body to the bald top. Consult a doctor to see if your condition is suitable for hair transplants.
3. Buy a laser comb. This comb, which sounds very high-end, is the latest technological innovation that promotes hair growth through lasers. Of course, the price is very high, you probably need to spend 3,600 yuan. If you are worried about sparse hair, then it is better to buy a laser comb for yourself.
4. Pick up the hair. To connect the hair, use a string or glue to temporarily stick the hair to the head. The hair that was successfully picked up is very natural, but the price is not cheap. And after the hair extension, you should change it every three months.
5. Keratin therapy. This service is generally available in high-end salons. Keratin therapy specifically increases hair growth rate and consistency and shine. You need to do it every few months, and it costs about $300 each time. Even if it does not increase the consistency of the hair, it will make the existing hair healthier and without damage.
1. Change the hairstyle, can’t change the gene, you can use the hallucination to make the hair look thicker. Let the hairdresser trim the hair that is the most fluffy and looks the most. Increase the level of hair to make your hair look fuller. Especially effective for straight hair. If you don’t mind, try bangs. The contrast between Liu Hai and the rest of the hair will produce a visual effect with a lot of hair.
Repair the tail. The split ends will make the hair look unhealthy and thin. Frequent trimming of the hair ends can make the hair look healthier and more vibrant overall. Trim every 6 to 8 weeks.
2. Using color to create a hairy environment, highlighting the hair will give the hair a three-dimensional feel and make the hair look more. However, as mentioned above, excessive bleaching can damage the hair. So it’s best to get close to the color of your hair color.
3. Real hair clips. If you are not ready to complete the hair extension, you can try the real hair clip hair extension. This type of hair extension is cheaper and more natural. General barbershops offer this kind of wealth. It is best to choose a hair that is very close to your hair color. Put it on your hair every day to make your hair look thicker.
- Do not wear the same part every day or wear a hat every day, which is not good for your hair.
- Keep an eye on the side effects of over-the-counter therapy. If you have questions, you can consult a doctor.
- It is best to consult your doctor before taking medication or vitamin supplements.