Are there any alternatives to chemical hair straightening for naturally frizzy hair? Curly hair is beautiful, but we never stop to pursue beauty, so there’re many people style hair every year, Ion perm is the top choice.
Ion perm has been popular in the hairdressing market for many years, however, any perm technology can damage the hair and have side effects. If you going to try chemical hair straightening, you may pay attention to below reminder:
1. Not for everyone: Industry insiders remind that ion hot is not for everyone. Natural straight hair has elasticity, fluffy feeling, with a certain curvature. Although ionized hair is straight, it has no suppleness. Ion hot will be better for those people who are naturally born with a lot of hair.
2. Ion perm will hurt the hair: Experts pointed out that any kind of ion straightening will definitely hurt the hair, it is impossible to straighten the hair without damaging the hair. Ion perm makes hair straight by changing the hair structure, only the hair can be destroyed first to rebuild the new structure.
3. Adding nutrients cannot straighten your hair: Some hairdressing salons claim that by adding nutrients in the chemical water can protect the hair from perm damage. However, the structure of the hair scales of the damaged hair after being burned has been destroyed, you will find your hair is hairy and dry, and hair care product can only supplement the nutrition of the lack of nutrition, and can not change the hair scale structure.
What should you care if Ionic perm:
1. About the ionic hot potion: The perm effect of the Ion perm has a lot to do with the medicinal liquid. Low-grade fake and inferior medicinal liquid damages the hair particularly, causing the hair to be yellow and split, and make poor smoothness, even hair loss.
There are many kinds of ion perm in the hairdressing market, no less than one hundred kinds. But there is a relatively simple identification method: good medicinal liquid, high viscosity, transparent, certain gloss, soft does. Poor medicinal liquid, poor gloss, turbidity, and some odor.
2. About the ion perm clip: do ion hot, and inevitably use a clip, you should ask the hairstylist uses a ceramic clip to hair. If other hairdressing tools, such as iron clips (lower cost than ceramic clips, and small clips used in small and medium-sized stores), it is easy to break hair. You will also find that poor smoothness after shampooing, dullness, not easy to maintain the hairstyle.
3. Depending on the technician of Ionic perm: The level of the hairstylist will affect the ion hot effect more than the quality of the chemical medicine. For example, how to control a splint is the key to this process, especially the stylist’s gestures and strengths. Different softening time and degree according to different hair types are important, Therefore, experts recommend that consumers, if you want to do ion perm, you must be careful to choose a hair salon, otherwise it will not damage the hair.
What’s the best alternative to chemical hair straightening?
I am also a fancy with doing hairstyle. After many perm loss, I decided to look for a product instead of chemical straight hair. I don’t want to burn my hair easily. Hot dyeing hair, no matter how high-grade products are selected, it will cause damage to hair scales and keratin. It damaged the outer scales by the oxidation of the perm water, and the hair becomes dull and dull. Further, since perm changes the curl of the hair by first reducing and then oxidizing to change the structure of the keratin, the keratin structure is also easily destroyed and the hair becomes fragile.
Last year, I decide to hunt something that can save my hair and keep hair beauty. I saw a guy on YouTube use an iron hair straightening brush on her beard to straighten it. I couldn’t argue with the results, but being YouTube, ya never know. My beard is naturally curly. Looks like a bird’s nest. I always have to blow dry it with a product to straighten it.
I can’t stand my semi-thick anymore, stubborn wavy hair that tends to get frizzy. Then all of them recommend Glamfields hair straightening brush, I got it without hesitating because I know my hair should not wait. From then on, I’ve used a flat iron for a year and countless products but my hair ends up flat after flat ironing… no in between. I washed my hair last night and let air dry naturally overnight. I braided it this morning while waiting for this product to arrive. So my hair was a frizzy wavy mess when I started straightening with this brush… no product at all!!! It took me 10 minutes to straighten my hair! I like the fact the cord swivels and is made into the brush, many brush straighteners had bad reviews from the cord not staying in place. The bristles are not hot to touch so it makes it easy to apply tension using only your hand. The shape and length of bristles are perfect for long thick hair. The LED temperature screen and ionic button are a super nice feature too!
Everything about Glamfields iron brush seems to be high quality! Best of all the price is totally awesome as similar brushes with poor reviews are twice as much! The only thing I can say remotely negative is it does seem to be a little heavy but that’s to be expected I believe with this type of product. It’s just going to take a little getting used too! I love this and highly recommend it!