Regular hair cutting does not grow faster. Although it is widely believed that regular hair cutting will help hair grow faster, the frequency of hair trimming has little effect on hair growth rate. The health of the hair follicles determines the health and density of the hair and requires nutrients to grow healthy hair.
However, cut hair may not necessary, as there are many beauties keep their long hair. While if you seldom do hair care, will lead the tip of the long hair root more prone to bifurcation and dryness. So you can go to the barber shop to trim the ends every two or three months, which helps your hair grow healthier. For most people, no haircut for a few months does not cause problems such as increased oil, hair disorder, and metabolic disorders. However, those people with oily hair may secrete lots of oil, and their scalp is more sensitive. In my personal concern, hair cutting should be frequent. Dry hair, yellow, and brittle, and the number of haircuts can be slightly less.
Periodically trimming hair really make it grow faster? Exactly, not really.
Hair growth cycle:
The growth of hair is cyclical and is divided into a growth period, regression period and rest period.
1. Growth period: The hair growth in the growing season is 0.27~0.40mm per day for 2-6 years, characterized by continuous growth, and then enters the regression period.
2. The period of retreat: at this time the hair stops growing, easy to fall off, usually 2 to 3 weeks, and then enter the rest period.
3. Rest period: The rest period generally lasts for 3 to 4 months until the new follicular cycle begins.
Growth hormone and thyroid hormone will promote hair growth, corticosteroids can shorten the growth period and prolong the aging process. If you got anemia, it will hinder your hair growth due to protein deficiency and chronic wasting diseases, especially endocrine has a significant impact on hair growth.
How to promote hair growth?
1. Massage the scalp, and keep combing your hair every day. Notice, combing the scalp instead of combing the hair! Hair can’t be combed too much, too much friction will make hair quality worse. There are several ways to massage the scalp. Of course, choose the best tool to stick to.
(1) Finger. This is the most affordable tool that can be used at any time. But pay attention to these, keep your fingers clean, you must wash your hands and then massage. Long nails should use your fingers while nails, or easily scratch the scalp.
(2) Massage comb. Air cushion comb is definitely comfortable. It must be stressed but not excessively applied. Generally, you can comb dozens of times every morning and evening. When combing, remember to comb the scalp instead of hair.
(3) Skin Scraper. Massage the scalp with a scraper and scrape it along the scalp. No necessary what material brand, comfortably will be the first value.
2. By making ginger to grow hair, it does work, but not suitable for everyone. For example, if the scalp is damaged, you cannot use ginger. Of course, if you really want to use this, you should accept the smell left on your hair.
3. If you want your hair to grow fast, your scalp must be kept fresh. If it is oily scalp, then needs to be washed frequently since too oily, because oil will cause pores to clog and cause hair loss. However, you should pay attention to ingredients when choosing shampoo, notice that should be oil control, but don’t be irritating. If it is not oily scalp, do not wash it too often, it may damage the natural protective film of the scalp. In addition, alternately using different shampoo brands usually.
4. Food supplements. Everyone knows that eating sesame is good for hair, but even if all know, few people insist on eating. Sesame can’t be a snack either a staple food. You can’t keep eating every day. Yet vegetables can play a role in your daily life! It is a habit to have a vegetable for every meal. Vegetables contain many trace elements necessary to make hair. Now you should highlight the importance of it. Stick to it and your hair will grow very fast!
5. It is necessary to trim frequently, never believe that any advertisement says that their products can repair the burst! Once the hair is formed, it is impossible to heal and can only be cut off. Check out your hair ends for every 2 days, cutting the split roots. Only when the hair is cut off can the hair be healthy.
6. An old growing topic, don’t push to lose weight, keep unstressful, although it is easy to say while sometimes keep us crazy. Truly speaking these two mentions are really important, excessive stress and weight loss will hinder hair growth. Obstruction and stressful must cause hair loss.
7. Using rice washing water, there is a lot of rice nutrition in the washing water. These are what the hair growth needs. The rice washing water can be used to wash your hair, then rinse it with clean water.